Monday, November 28, 2005

Is this a good idea?

 
 Posted by Picasa
I've just seen the Paris Daily Photo site and liked it so much I thought I'd do my own. I couldn't believe that the London one wasn't being done, but I have the name, now. Am I going to do a photo a day? I don't know - I'm afraid I'm not that compulsive by nature. Also, although I'm heavily into photography, I don't yet have a very good digital. However, if I take to carrrying around my trusty old Fuji 401 I'll at least take some more photos. Here goes!


I've started with a shot of my street. I live in the Aldersbrook area which has recently been turned into a conservation area by our local council.

posted by Ham at 18:47 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Is this a good idea?"

 

Blogger Eric said ... (21:48) : 

Sorry Ham, but now that you've started you HAVE to post one photo everyday!!

Congrats on your blog, you'll see, it's not that hard to be compulsive! ;))

 

Blogger Ham said ... (09:51) : 

Thanks, Eric, funny how the compulsion seems to grow...... For the moment the problem is posting only one photo a day.....

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile