Thursday, December 15, 2005

Push buttons! Turn Handles!



Today, I came across the automata exhibition at the Oxo Gallery on the South Bank, and I present it here for your enjoyment. They are all exquisitely made and amusing. To appreciate it you need to see them move which is why I haven't published shots of them, you can see animations here or here, but just look a the faces. I've posted some more photos on My Other Stuff. If you get the chance do, do go. Oh yes, it is free entrance as well.

posted by Ham at 00:11 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Push buttons! Turn Handles!"

 

Blogger Eric said ... (23:41) : 

Excellent! I don't think we have such an exhibition in Paris.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (13:35) : 

Thanks, trailer!

Eric, there is a current exhibition in Musee du Temps,wherever that is!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile