Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What did you see, Mr Churchill?




When I saw this, sad though it is, I knew it had to appear here. This police appeal is for information about an attack and robbery on a seventy year old woman on New Year's Eve. This is in Woodford Green a leafy and quiet suburb. Winston Churchill was the MP here and his statue stands watching over this corner. I cannot help but consider and compare the bravery and courage he saw in his life. I will try to find out for everyone how the lady is - that this appeal is here, makes me fear the worst.

(another shot of the statue on My Other Stuff)

posted by Ham at 00:13 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "What did you see, Mr Churchill?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:47) : 

What a sad story! hope the lady recovers, pass on my wishes if you can.

Paul

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile