Friday, February 03, 2006

The London Eye and Houses of Parliament



A tourist shot today, at least, my version of one. I love the way that we Londoners have taken the London Eye to our own, so that now it is as much part of the skyline as Big Ben. It is worth a trip, if you get the chance, just hope for fine weather!

As ever, some overflow pics on My Other Stuff

posted by Ham at 01:01 -- Comments here: 9

Comments on "The London Eye and Houses of Parliament"

 

Blogger Eric said ... (09:52) : 

This photo is brilliant Ham. Love it.

 

Blogger Jean said ... (17:11) : 

This photo is wonderful. My photography class was full, so will have to wait but decided to continue taking pictures for my blog. You inspired me to start my own - www.vancouverdailyphoto.com

 

Blogger Amande said ... (10:45) : 

Brilliant, awesome, wonderful! I would say splendid! Congrats for this picture.

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (14:25) : 

Excellent photo Ham. You really give it a different view and definitely not the eye of a tourist!

 

Blogger Bob said ... (16:42) : 

Love the picture. I've not been to London for years. The skyline has certainly changed

 

Blogger Bob said ... (16:42) : 

Love the picture. I've not been to London for years. The skyline has certainly changed

 

Blogger Mathieu said ... (09:43) : 

great!

 

Blogger shay said ... (01:56) : 

I really like this one. The London Eye is very interesting and cool...The clouds and light and skyline are all very beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful in every way!

 

Blogger GaĆ«lle said ... (19:53) : 

You do well as a tourist in your own city! Brilliant shot.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile