Friday, March 24, 2006

Hello New York!



It seems that I need to say a big hello to a load of folks arriving here for the first time, courtesy of Manhattan User Guide, who very kindly linked to Paris Daily Photo and here. So I set to thinking about the links between our two great cities.

One of the main connections is that we are both seriously influenced by the sea and all things maritime, so I thought I would show you Nigel Burgess, a serious yacht business based in Pall Mall, in the heart of London and in Manhattan as well.

posted by Ham at 00:30 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Hello New York!"

 

Blogger Anne said ... (07:41) : 

Beautiful photo Ham!

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (17:23) : 

Congratulations Ham for the international recognition. I visited Manhattan User Guide immediately seems to be a great place with trendy things about NY. Welcome everyone from NY! Check the excellent pictures from London and Paris.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile