Monday, March 13, 2006

Missing... Sarah Flooks



When I posted this shot of a frozen pond the other day, I thought that was the closest I was likely to get to my home. How wrong I was.

The poster is about a teacher who disappeared without trace a week ago. It hit the national news and the area was heaving with police most of the week. This picture - and where she lived - are both my road. This photo from London Daily Photo's early days was taken just across the road from here.

posted by Ham at 00:13 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Missing... Sarah Flooks"

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (05:05) : 

The news story seems to imply that she is in trouble at work?? on a different note, we used to have letter box exactly like that one in HK, it's like seeing an old friend here.

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (08:37) : 

hope they find her soon, in healthy shape!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:23) : 

Hope she flipped and is found. Let us know.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (00:26) : 

Well, folks, for all that people are talking about stress at work, etc etc, she has either a) snapped or b) been abducted or worse. Either way, she's in a bad way. If I hear naything, I'll let you all know.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (12:35) : 

Manuel - Why? I can't think of a single rugby match of any interest over the last few weeks. (or, is that just: "I wish I couldn't?)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile