Thursday, April 13, 2006

A strange flower bed



These odd but colourful plants caught my eye when I was in London Wall. They seem to be growing quite well, though.

I'm on holiday this week, so posting happens courtesy of Manuel at San Francisco Daily Photo

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 8

Comments on "A strange flower bed"

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (09:40) : 

what is it?

 

Blogger Anne said ... (10:47) : 

Yeah agree with Luminlight...those red and blue thingies look interesting!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (12:26) : 

is it some kind of exhaust outlet ???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (17:18) : 

I like it!

 

Blogger Lorethian said ... (03:14) : 

Great look, I love it.

 

Blogger Anna said ... (07:39) : 

On dirait des parents et leurs petits enfants à côté !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (18:17) : 

Marshawn Lynch Grey Jersey
Emmanuel Sanders Jersey
Riley Reiff Jersey
drydayoutraro

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:50) : 

Bruce Irvin Jersey
Mike Wallace Youth Jersey
Lawrence Tynes Jersey
drydayoutraro

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile