Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bricks in Brick Lane



I took this in Brick Lane. For a change, the picture says it all. Oh, except for the fact that I grabbed this at around 09:00, so he was probably going home. Oh yes, and the wall is London Yellow Stock Brick, too. Kind of appropriate for Brick Lane.

posted by Ham at 01:14 -- Comments here: 12

Comments on "Bricks in Brick Lane"

 

Blogger Deetsa said ... (05:44) : 

OMG... I love this picture. But for the more modern touches, I'd think I'd gone back in time. Incredible!

Visit me at: http://deetsasdailies.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Jean said ... (07:54) : 

So much detail, so much information. I love it!

 

Blogger Brian Dubé said ... (13:15) : 

Very elegant fellow! I'm sure you could just take pictures of the people dressed in very individualist outfits in London, every day - and interesting links, too..
Lucy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (18:10) : 

Wonderful Pic! I've been many times in Brick Lane and never paid attention at the bricks... doh! :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (19:22) : 

Stylin'!

 

Blogger Lucas said ... (21:05) : 

Love that long stride. He knows where he's headed! Also, great skinny pants. It does, indeed, take you back in time.

 

Blogger Lorethian said ... (21:21) : 

I wonder where he is going. Great shot.



http://kansascitydailyphoto.blogspot.com

 

Blogger ems said ... (21:51) : 

Superb! Well caught. A very different Brick Lane - I like it!

 

Blogger midnitebara said ... (03:18) : 

nice shot !

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (23:47) : 

He looks like a character in a movie! Great shot.

 

Blogger perle de rosée said ... (20:01) : 

He was perhaps going to his guitar course or he is a teacher of guitar going to his music-school. I play also guitar.

 

Blogger perle de rosée said ... (20:04) : 

And he looks like a Beatle. It is perhaps John Lennons reincarnation!
Or ghost !

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile