Saturday, May 20, 2006

Tower Bridge



The end of my ride down memory lane is here, London's most recognisable landmark. The view from the east side is worth the detour.

posted by Ham at 00:14 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Tower Bridge"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (05:57) : 

i know, i know Tower Bridge is one of London's most recognisable sites, but it is no doubt beautiful.

i was so impressed the first time i saw it, it was hard for me to get behind the viewfinder and take some shots of it!

you are blessed to live in such an amazing city!

 

Blogger Pierre said ... (06:15) : 

Hi Ham, Nice framing of a beautiful landmark...

 

Blogger Mylagan said ... (10:50) : 

How I wish I could be there...I just wanted to say, thanks a lot this blog.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile