Monday, May 29, 2006

Trainee Grafitti



Life - and blogs - go on. My thoughts are with all those caught up in the Indonesian disaster.

Underneath the arches of the Southbank complex, you will normally find some kids practising - tricks on skateboards, bikes, and grafitti. Every few weeks, someone comes along from the council and washes the walls clean so it can start all over again.

And thanks to all my visitors over the last six months since I started this blog, I hope you have enjoyed it so far, I know I have.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 12

Comments on "Trainee Grafitti"

 

Blogger Denton said ... (04:04) : 

Congratulations on your six month anniversary.

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (06:27) : 

So have we Ham, you know we have :)
Gefeliciteerd!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (06:38) : 

Congratulations!
cant wait for another 6 months of daily london snaps.

cheers
Prash

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:52) : 

Happy anniversary. Hope you will carry on for many more months. One of my first stops in the morning.

Santy,

Our thoughts are with you.

 

Blogger Kala said ... (10:28) : 

Congratulations on your six months adventure posts and looking forward to many more! Quite sad to hear of the tragedy in Indonesia - I pray they will find relief soon.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (11:07) : 

Hi Ham, Congratulations on the 6-month landmark. And I also want to thank you for remminding me that I can pay a little tribute to the earthquake victims throught HKDP.

 

Blogger Mark said ... (11:57) : 

Congrats for the 6 months and long may you continue. Our thoughts go of course to the victims and families in Indonesia.

 

Blogger Jean said ... (14:11) : 

Thank you for six months of interesting facts and photos. You do so much research and visit so many corners of London, but the best part is you share your favourite hangouts with us.

 

Blogger Anne Camille said ... (19:56) : 

I found your site recently and love it! It makes me smile --usually; yesterday was sad as I hadn't heard of the earthquake devistation yet. Congrats on your 6 month blog anniversay. London is one of my favorite cities in the world, but what impresses me about your blog is the everyday photos that could be anywhere. Who knows, maybe I'll start my own photo a day for my own city -- Indianapolis!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (21:19) : 

Congratulations on your 6 month anniversary!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (22:06) : 

So, we're celebrating 6 month anniversaries now, are we? Why? ;)

Congratulations anyway :)

 

Blogger Ham said ... (23:33) : 

Thanks, folks for the kind wishes, you may notice some small changes appearing over next days.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile