Thursday, June 08, 2006

Can you spot the odd man out?



This scene is part of More London, a new development by Tower Bridge and City Hall. There's quie a lot to see here, so I'll leave you with this photo for today and wander back for some show and tell over the days to come.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Can you spot the odd man out?"

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (06:53) : 

Is that tree one of those cell phone towers that they try to hide?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (07:46) : 

They need to add a metal pigeon to the top of the tree!

 

Blogger Ham said ... (11:36) : 

OC,no, they are mostly in rural areas. I have my eye on one =just= inside the M25, I've been looking for a while but I haven't found an easy one, yet. Any readers seen one in London?

GM - Lol! A good target for a graffiti artist!

Ljubljana, I can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.

 

Blogger HP said ... (12:22) : 

Just discovered this blog. For a Brit a long way from home, it's great to check in daily and see some familiar, some new, spots. Love it!

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (13:50) : 

Curious picture, that tree makes a nice subject. Please turn back with more of this part of town.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile