Thursday, July 13, 2006

A load of Pollocks? No.


Pollocks Toy Museum has sat in its little cornerfor ever, and is run by the grandson of the founder. It has a fasinating collection and a wonderful line in proscenium toy theatres like these.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "A load of Pollocks? No."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (02:32) : 

Oh those theaters are beautiful! If I'm still a small kid, I think i'd die to have that!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (07:52) : 

Reminds me of the local toy shops when I was young, where I used to by my Dinky, Corgi & Matchbox models and the occasional Airfix kit.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:05) : 

wow! It must be a wonderland for kids... very charming. I wish we have one here. Thanks for sharing!

 

Blogger selana18 said ... (10:51) : 

What a fabulously corner!It's a dreamland for us too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23:49) : 

That's an unbelievably beautiful little store.

 

Blogger Paul said ... (21:51) : 

Every time my wife and I come to London, we stay at Scala House right around the corner from this place. I've always wanted to go in, but it seemed to be closed whenever I passed by. I'll be sure to "give it a go" next time I visit.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile