Monday, August 07, 2006

LSE Statues



Keeping with the LSE, the story of the sculptures is here, and the photo is equus. I think I really need to collect them all for you!

I'm on holiday for the next two weeks, posts continuing by magic, but I will not be able to answer comments.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "LSE Statues"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (07:52) : 

I went to the LSE a couple of weeks ago. I went in via the Kingsway entrance, so I unfortunately missed these statues. Look forward to seeing the rest of them. Some of the rooms the lecturers use are very tiny, almost the size of broom cupboards.

 

Blogger Kim said ... (17:51) : 

Ooooh, shiny stone base. . .I'm seeing interesting opportunities here if you do bring us more of these. (And why NOT bring us a penguin series? We love your series work!). Hope you've had fun while away!
-Kim

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile