Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Street Art



Riding home through the City the other day I saw markings on the road for roadworks, which caught my eye. It's almost as if they were preparing for a witches meeting later that night. Maybe they were.

posted by Ham at 00:35 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Street Art"

 

Blogger Kim said ... (01:12) : 

Ah the challenges of underground cables and pipes and the lot. Nice you were going slow enough (on your bike?) to notice and share with us.
-Kim

 

Blogger Wendi said ... (01:42) : 

Pretty funny!
Wendi

 

Blogger Oleanderman said ... (08:14) : 

At last - proof that some thought does go into the holes they dig!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (13:59) : 

Ham, interesting photo...it looks like elfish ;-)

 

Blogger Ham said ... (16:06) : 

Kim, truth be told it must have been very funny to watch. I wasn't going slow (I rarely do) but just outside the Lloyds building I skidded to a halt, jumped off, whipped out my camera and started photographing the road. What anyone watching thought, I don't know.

What I really wanted to do was to get a wide angle aerial shot of the total confusion of the runes on the road, but this was the best I could do.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23:27) : 

Why wasn't I invited, eh?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile