Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Justice must be seen to be done



Which is why anybody can walk in to any court, any day. But on the weekend, I could take my camera in as well. The Royal Courts of Justice is where civil cases are heard (and the criminal court of appeal).The court notices summarise people's lives, hopes and fears in a couple of lines.

posted by Ham at 00:50 -- Comments here: 8

Comments on "Justice must be seen to be done"

 

Blogger DXBluey said ... (04:31) : 

Hi Ham,

Nice shot! I love the linear architecture.

Great old building, something I miss from my years in London... Dubai doesn't really have anything like this!

Cheers

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (08:05) : 

Looks more like a church than a court. I wonder how many times it has been featured on the tv news down the years?

 

Blogger Kate said ... (12:50) : 

Great caption. Imposing structure!

 

Blogger ems said ... (19:38) : 

Another stunning photo. Do you give lessons?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (19:59) : 

Yes, this is such a wonderful shot. I really get a good feel for the grand scope of the place.

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (22:43) : 

Really freaky Ham, BostonWeeklyPhoto has a similar shot on the other side of the Atlantic. Love yesterday's post as well. Good eye!

 

Blogger Zannnie said ... (16:14) : 

I like this photo, Ham :D

http://singapourdailyphoto.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Curly said ... (08:09) : 

A nice insight to an old building, great shot!

Curly's Photoshop

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile