Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Marble Arch



Marble Arch is a god forsaken traffic island with little to commend it. It is the site of the Tyburn Gallows where public hangings took place to the end of the 18th century, and it is a landmark at the end of Oxford Street. Normally, I'd be confined to showing you a picture like this, which is frankly boring.

However, it is also the focus of this week's "The Way We See It" - a weekly assignment where people submit up to three photographs for publication, so if you would like to see my and others interpretation of the site, head on over here (I post photos as "Ham"). I'll be trying to join in this project every week from now on.

posted by Ham at 00:04 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Marble Arch"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile