Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My ever changing moods



I know I've posted views on the Thames before, but I'd like to give you a sense of its ever changing moods - one of the reasons I love London so. As I was crossing the non-wobbly-bridge, this light illuminated the scene for seconds only - I had my camera ready and grabbed this. I'll show you a picture taken a minute later tomorrow.

posted by Ham at 00:18 -- Comments here: 15

Comments on "My ever changing moods"

 

Blogger Jo Hilton said ... (00:39) : 

Ham, your photos are awesome! Loved the one today - the view of the Thames. We're coming for a visit in December and your blog has been great! Keep up the good work! Jo

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (04:12) : 

Reminds me of that classic Monet - really great shot!

 

Blogger JaamZIN said ... (06:11) : 

wonderful photo..it reminds me too of Claude Monets paintings when he painted the London fog.

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (06:35) : 

Ham, I think this might be one of your best photos. Glad you had your camera with you.

 

Blogger Jean said ... (06:45) : 

Wean never have too many photos of the Thames. Great shot!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (08:01) : 

You can't beat a sunset for a great photo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:50) : 

Nice reference to The Style Council

 

Blogger Eric said ... (14:12) : 

It's a great photo. Almost as nice as the Paris Enbankment ;))

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14:55) : 

Hello new desktop picture.


Lovely.

 

Blogger JohnnyParsons said ... (15:25) : 

Ham, Thank you for teaching me how to blog. I love your photos too. Check out your student's work on "Johnnysarc". Let me know what you think. I still haven't found out how to move things around on my site. Jwp3937@yahoo.com.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15:31) : 

Nice catch. Nature always gives us great opportunities. Key is being ready when opportunity knocks. You were ready! Thanks!

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (17:37) : 

Please do keep us up to date with those changing moods. The Thames captured by your camera comes alive.

 

Blogger Kitten Heels said ... (19:39) : 

It's beautiful Ham. Can't wait for tomorrow, but then what's new?

And in other news..how are the legs after Monday?

 

Blogger Ham said ... (07:59) : 

Thanks for the responses, folks, it was one of those spectaular moments that happen from time to time. The tourists on the bridge were all excitedly snapping away, capturing a London memory for years to come.

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (05:56) : 

What a beautiful view of the Thames. You were in the right place at the right time. Lucky for us blog readers.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile