Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Photo Shoot



There I was, mooching around Southbank in my lunchtime looking for something new to photograph, when I came across this photoshoot. The girls were from Epsom University College and were working on a "Photography and Style" project. Does it sound to gushy to say their energy and enthusiasm brightened up my day? If any of them drop by here, do say hi!

posted by Ham at 00:08 -- Comments here: 8

Comments on "The Photo Shoot"

 

Blogger Kate said ... (01:35) : 

I hope that they do stop by; you must have had a good conversation with them.

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (02:26) : 

Good thing you were mooching about. Good one Ham!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (14:01) : 

nice photo Ham...wish I were there, I need model sometimes :-)

 

Blogger Mike said ... (14:08) : 

Are you sure they're modelling? The one on the wall looks like shes going to do a textbook 'pounce and mug'.

Ham... my link, its just text, please ammend! [cries into 2pm coffee, and 2.05pm coffee]

 

Blogger Kitten Heels said ... (16:24) : 

I like her leggings! Think their pic will come out looking very footloose, as long as she doesn't try and do the dance and fall off! Nice one Ham!

 

Blogger Jing said ... (14:39) : 

hi!! hi!!
:))
nice shot~~and so nice model!
and this kind of photo is my favourite.
...Jing

 

Blogger tressillian said ... (21:34) : 

Ham: Tressillian here....I'm on the look-out for grafitti like in this shot. Can you tell me whereabouts it was on the Southbank? Thanks

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (00:01) : 

hi that was my group project of last year

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile