Friday, November 17, 2006

A Hands On Experience



Following on from yesterday's mammoth, today we visit the Natural History Museum.

Hands up how many of you (that could) have visited the Nat.Hist.Mus. lately...ah yes, I thought so. You still think its fully of stuffy cases and even more stuffed animals? No way. They have turned it into one of the most interesting and hands-on museums going, as you can see.

Do give it a go, if you don't like it, I'll give you your money back.

Yes, it is free,

posted by Ham at 01:38 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "A Hands On Experience"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:49) : 

I love the NHM. Even standing outside I love it, it's such a fantastic building. And the entrance hall, with the dinosaur, is just stunning. Brilliant stuff.

 

Blogger Kitten Heels said ... (20:39) : 

*Sticks hand up in air and waves it wildly* I went! About 2 months ago...maybe a little longer but I still went!

Still love the smelly, robotic dinosaur bit!

What is the little girl testing?

 

Blogger Ham said ... (21:01) : 

Well done, kitten, two house points ;-) Good, wasn't it? And I can't help it... she's looking at the evolution of rock ... I'll avoid the obvious jokes

 

Blogger magikthrill said ... (23:07) : 

as embarrassing as this might sound I've fallen asleep in the ny museum of natural history. the guard had to nudge me from the bench and told me i had to get up :-/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (06:24) : 

The cite des sciences in La Villette, Paris, provides the same sort of experience but it's far from free!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile