Friday, January 12, 2007

Bleeding Hearts

  Posted by Picasa

Today,I'd like you to venture into Bleeding Heart Yard with me, to find the Bistro and Restaurant there. Nearby to the Mitre, you will congratulate yourself as a true Londoner for finding this little cobbled cul-de-sac and useful restaurant. The story goes that the street is named after Lady Elizabeth Hatton who was murdered there. More history here.

posted by Ham at 00:10 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Bleeding Hearts"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (00:13) : 

Hunched shoulder and clawed hand? Sounds a bit of a tall story to me, but hugely entertaining! Gosh what an interesting place. Was the food good Ham or did you just take your shot and run?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:45) : 

Excellent... I didn't know any of that before.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (09:56) : 

I've left a personal challenge for you at my Cheltenham blog today Ham. Are you up to it? lol

 

Blogger Ame said ... (14:13) : 

HAM! You HAVE to...come to London that is, LOL! ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (22:45) : 

I can't speak for Ham's culinary experience, but I ate at the Bleeding Heart over 10 years ago and enjoyed it! I'd forgotten all about it - thanks for the reminder.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile