Wednesday, January 31, 2007

When I'm cleaning windows

 
Well, someone has to keep all the glass sparkling. For those that are interested the George Formby lyric from which I took the title was written in 1936. Here is the lyric - a bit racy for its day -, and here is the clip. Oh yes. France had Charles Trenet, and we had George Formby ;-)

posted by Ham at 00:30 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "When I'm cleaning windows"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (09:25) : 

That's such a wonderful photo Ham! The angle, colours, silhouette, it's perfect. Bit precarious, he looks, doesn't he up there. Imagine an unwelcome gust of wind. Brr!

 

Blogger Dsole said ... (10:43) : 

Wow!! That's an amazing shot!
You were inside the building uh?
What a lovley sky up there!

I enjoyed a lot your photos, well done! :)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile