Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cow recycling


Anyone want to recycle a cow????

posted by Ham at 00:23 -- Comments here: 9

Comments on "Cow recycling"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:35) : 

I'm sure you carnivores are doing it all the time aren't you Ham? ;)

Though I'm pretty sure they don't want you to put your recycled cow in these bins!

 

Blogger Gerald (SK14) said ... (13:51) : 

hehe
very amusing

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14:36) : 

I love your sense of humor. Thanks for the pictures of London. It's been many years since I've been there and someday I'll be back but for now I visit your site.

 

Blogger ~tanty~ said ... (15:23) : 

Hahaha .. so funny. I like it a lot :)

 

Blogger Oya said ... (20:20) : 

Those are cute. Once, I saw an ice box looks taht has the design of a cow. Funny..

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (22:05) : 

Come to my Things UK blog, Ham, to collect your - most coveted and i'm sure the highlight of your week - prize as winner of my recent quizzy thingy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23:28) : 

Ha ha. City kids will start thinking that this is where milk comes from. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:18) : 

cool!!!
i want, i want!!
:D

jing

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (21:28) : 

Very cool. I must send a link to my sister who loves cow "things."

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile