Monday, February 19, 2007

Nuts to you, too



This week TWWSI took me down Chalton Street. It is just a nondescript London street without anything in particular to commend it. Certainly, it's one of those street I'd ignored although I lived in the area for years. So, it was particularly interesting to discover what this street had to offer someone who came looking. I'll come back as the days pass, but to start us, here is one of the local residents, wondering who is nosing around with a camera.

posted by Ham at 11:44 -- Comments here: 10

Comments on "Nuts to you, too"

 

Blogger Vanessa said ... (00:53) : 

Love the photos -- I'm visiting London this summer, and seeing all these little bits and pieces of it is making me very excited for the trip! Thanks for all your work.

P.S. Song of the day could have been "Lover's Lane" by the Squirrel Nut Zippers. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24) : 

I lived on the corner of Chalton Steet and Churchway (which is actually an alley) for 6 months when I first moved to London. I never saw a squirrel but saw plently of other wildlife. It was then and probably still is now known for its population of working girls, sandwiched as it is between two mainline stations - Euston & King's Cross St Pancras. Not a great place to visit but just round the corner from the new British Library which is.

 

Blogger Dsole said ... (10:50) : 

That cute squirrel kept an eye on you!

 

Blogger Chuckeroon said ... (12:38) : 

Amazed to find that the little thieving, destructive monsters are up at Euston too!! Sweet to watch though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:49) : 

The squirrel looks like he's about to ask you a question....

 

Blogger Kate said ... (13:21) : 

Amazing how "cut" those little rodents are! You got a great photo which isn't easy with either childen or animals!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:23) : 

Cute squirrel, brilliant track that I could sing along with ... Perfect Monday motivation, thank you Ham.

 

Blogger Oya said ... (14:35) : 

That squirrel is posing:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (19:44) : 

Nuts to you is all I can think of to say

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23:45) : 

Those pesky tree rats can spot a fellow TWWSIer a mile off!

Regards

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile