Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Toad the what?



So moving down Chalton Street, which I now know (thanks to Matthew) is a haunt for working girls, I came across a great mosaic, of which this is a detail.

posted by Ham at 01:04 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "Toad the what?"

 

Blogger angela said ... (23:02) : 

That's so colourful. Was it on the pavement and why a frog?
Angela

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (07:49) : 

Great find. Nice bit of early twentieth century architecture.

 

Blogger breadchick said ... (13:34) : 

Ham, not only did you choose a great picture today but my absolutely all time favourite TTWS song! Great version and perfect tune for my morning.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14:04) : 

what a peculiar little mosaic... I wonder if there are many more in London just lurking around waiting to be discovered!

 

Blogger Z said ... (16:40) : 

Wow, it's been a while since I've heard the Sprockets... Nice reminder!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:45) : 

Another great picture Ham - I enjoyed this one a lot.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (12:03) : 

Gorgeous mosaic. The term 'working girls' is always a little odd isn't it. I mean, i'm a girl and i'm certainly working... erm.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile