Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Banksy again El chivo

Shot with Olympus E500
This Banksy El Chivo (as noted in comments) is in Curtain Road, where I was for The Way We See It this week. Sometimes, I feel I show too many pieces of Banksy graffiti to you, but then I sit down in a quiet room and the feeling passes. They make such good images.

See where: London Daily Photo Map
 
Posted by Picasa

posted by Ham at 00:25 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Banksy again El chivo"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:38) : 

No, always nice to see a new Banksy (or one I haven't seen before). They're not around for long in many cases so best to get them while they are!

 

Blogger J|M|J said ... (09:33) : 

in my country (malaysia) graffiti is still new...and legally if draw it on the wall....i'll try get and show malaysia's graffiti soon in my blospsot...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (22:08) : 

sorry to say it's not a banksy though... it's by el chivo, you can see his sig at the bottom. he's doing the rounds in east london at the moment (he's actually got another piece right around the corner from this one on curtain street) and most of his work completely rips off banksy's themes and style. anyway, rant over.

 

Blogger Chaz said ... (09:37) : 

I think I qualify for the white stick that DD mentioned on The Way We See It. I didn't spot this one at all... Was it on the main part of Curtain Road?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile