Wednesday, June 20, 2007

London Wetland Centre

Shot with Olympus E500
Today, I am going to introduce you to the London Wetland Centre, which is an astonishing site converted from a water treatment centre. Unusually, there are three different photos from here that I'm going to show you, so I'll talk more about the site tomorrow.

See where: London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "London Wetland Centre"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:49) : 

If only one knew what the swan was saying to the bloke at the point at which nboth were petrified (and why he was writing it down). I suspect it was something about the size of the one that got away.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:42) : 

Looks like an interesting place to visit. I love the shadow of the central swan.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile