Thursday, July 19, 2007

Stairway to heaven?

Shot with Olympus E500
These steps are the way you access a DLR train station in docklands. The simplicity of line appealed to me.

I'm away on holiday for a week, have a good time in my absence. Posting continues thanks to the archives and Eric.

posted by Ham at 00:26 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Stairway to heaven?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:48) : 

Yes, I love the steps to various DLR stations in Docklands too...wonderfully simple lines.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (09:58) : 

My first thought when I seen this picture made me think that I was looking at a shopping mall car parking lot.
The colors that were choosen goes good toghter of the yellow and grey.

Nice pictures you have here, this is my first visit to your blog.

 

Blogger travelphilippines said ... (19:27) : 

definitely a stairway to heaven.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile