Sunday, July 22, 2007

University College London

Shot with Olympus E500
This rather grand building looks as if it is a major public building but in fact it is University College London, and tucked away from the casual prying eye.

Well, I'm back from a fantastic week in Cornwall, away from mobile phone signals and internet connection. Bliss. Thanks to Eric for keeping the pages turning. Also, I've been able to work out a solution for my broken cameras - all I need to do now is to get that shutter clicking.

posted by Ham at 00:28 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "University College London"

 

Blogger travelphilippines said ... (08:00) : 

looks like the supreme court of the philippines.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:25) : 

Ah...UCL...my old stamping grounds. Imposing building, isn't it?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25) : 

Interesting picture. I really like this. It reminds me of those who govern us.

Abraham Lincoln
Inspired? See what inspired me today.
Brookville Daily Photo

Read/see: "Two Moons Over Earth"

 

Blogger inspired said ... (13:22) : 

looks powerful ;o]

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (21:00) : 

Good to have you back!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (22:29) : 

Any chance of a photo of Jeremy Bentham? Still sitting in the college after all these years.

Matthew

 

Blogger Ham said ... (01:06) : 

Matthew, Jeremy Bentham is on my list, but I'm still running on empty on the picture front. The day I took this some time back, all I had time for was a quick shot as I cycled past. Yeah OK, OK, so now I'm a past cyclist ;-)

To use the immortal phrase.... "I'll be back"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile