Friday, August 24, 2007

Feeling Sheepish

Shot with Olympus E500
This grafitti'd sheep marks the entrance to Spitalfields City Farm. Coincidently, it was exactly a year ago that I told about it, probably the closest farm to any city centre. It's about time I showed you it. The amalgam image - sculpture - animal - grafitti - seems so appropriate, somehow.

See where on London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:52 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "Feeling Sheepish"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:06) : 

Are the animules at the farm grafittied too? It wouldn't surprise me.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (11:50) : 

Sadly, very sadly, from time to time it's worse than grafitti.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:41) : 

...and sadly that doesn't surprise me either :(

 

Blogger The Lizard said ... (14:11) : 

http://sci.agr.ca/ecorc/au/local/cef_map-carte_fec_e.htm

Buried in the west end of Ottawa. Of course, when it was founded, the farm was out in the country, but then remember why St. Martin In The Fields is called that!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23:28) : 

Hello ! I'm frensh , I appreciate so much your dailys articles.
It's very good to visit London from Paris.
I dont know if you will understand what I want tell you.
briefly : your blog is very very well. good luck.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (23:48) : 

The hangedman - I suspected there might be another somewhere around the world! Thanks for that.

Mel, merci pour votre visite, votre anglais etait mieux comme mon francaise, et j'avez bien comprendre!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (23:27) : 

Nottingham has an inner city farm which is very popular with the locals, even though it is in a very rough area (St Anns). The sheep reminds me of one that is in the centre of Derby.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile