Monday, August 06, 2007

Helter Skelter iin a Summer Swelter

Shot with Olympus E500
This image, also from the London Village Fete, seemed so apt fot thie weather we've been having.

I came away from there with one or two other images that I'll share with you over the next few days.

posted by Ham at 00:05 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Helter Skelter iin a Summer Swelter"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (00:14) : 

Weeeeeeee! Ok i couldn't resist. What fun! I look forward to more of your fun photos.

 

Blogger Dijah said ... (01:30) : 

That's something like a slide right?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26) : 

Lucky you. We tried to go on sunday but it was sold out. But we enjoyed staying at the regent's park!just chilling out!

 

Blogger Kitten Heels said ... (21:42) : 

Ooooh I haven't been on one of these in years!!

 

Blogger Ann (MobayDP) said ... (16:26) : 

I'd love to take a joy ride on this Helter Skelter!

...uuhhm...what exactly is a Helter Skelter anyway? :-D

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (22:59) : 

I haven't been on a helter skelter for years. I wondered if the boys from health & safety had stopped them from being used.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile