Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ordinary Londoners - No 7 in a series

Shot with Olympus E500
Part of the excitement of living in London is who you will meet next. Through the pages of this blog, I'd like you all to meet Mark Wydler, artist, musician, carpenter and all round good guy. I came across him as he was building a timber superstructure to a car at the Treatment Rooms (see last week). Asked what he liked about London, he told me that it's because in London you can be and do anything you want. How true.

Check out his art here, Myspace here.


The Ordinary Londoners Series: No 1, No 2, No 3, No 4 No 5 No 6.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Ordinary Londoners - No 7 in a series"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (12:47) : 

Cor! I DID check out his art and i haven't even clicked the link yet (sorry quite forgot myself there). Ahem.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (02:44) : 

If you like his art, you should go check out his etchings...I am sure knowing Marky Marky he'd be happy to give you a private vieiwng of them!!!

He is one of The Treatment Rooms finest artists you know...

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile