Sunday, September 23, 2007

Free Nelson Mandela

Shot with Olympus E510
Can I have one please? It's funny, twenty odd years ago when I chanted the slogans along with everyone else, I didn't really know what I was saying. And now, the world has moved. The tectonic plates have shifted.The established order has changed. And Nelson Mandela has a statue in Parliament Square.

The change that we have seen in our lives is truly awesome. In years to come, I believe this period will be seen as pivotal in our history.

If you want to be transported back 23 years, click here.

posted by Ham at 00:35 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Free Nelson Mandela"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52) : 

Agree that the world has turned upside down in the last 20 years - whether it's all for the good is another thing

Regarding the Pfizer building - em, yes it should have been the Pfizer Tower

 

Blogger isa said ... (18:55) : 

You are right - the changes in the last 2 decades are mind blowing...but can you imagine how our parents feel?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile