Saturday, October 27, 2007

Gnome sweet gnome

Shot with Olympus E510
I know that I had a gnome-moment a few days ago but I couldn't resist this chappie seemingly warning passers by, caught in the window of an antique shop in Kensington Church Street.

posted by Ham at 00:16 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Gnome sweet gnome"

 

Blogger Vanessa said ... (06:16) : 

"... And let me tell you something else," said the gnome, wagging a finger, "it hasn't been all fun and games holding this enormous cup for the last seventy years, either!"

:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:59) : 

...exactly, definitely telling us something, this one. Nice to see a gnome with some real life in it.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (13:51) : 

"Someone complimented me on my parking today," said the gnome, "there was a note on my windscreen saying Parking Fine. Ha ha just like that."

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile