Friday, October 12, 2007

Learn Photography in London

Shot with Olympus E510
So yesterday I provided a gentle hint about photography, today we go the whole hog. I saw this group in Covent Garden and it was obvious that it was a tuition group. They appeared to be well organised and having a good time,so I found out that it was the London School of Photography. I had a look at the tutor's site, too, which I enjoyed. But as ever, one thing leads to another and one of her links was to Cartier Bresson's definitive book, "The Decisive Moment", which you really need to see.

posted by Ham at 00:28 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Learn Photography in London"

 

Blogger Neva said ... (02:13) : 

What an impressive book of photographs...wow....Thanks for the link.....very very nice.


My 100th post is Saturday...come for a visit!

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (05:48) : 

I hope you shared your LondonDailyPhoto blog business cards with them! You DO have a card I presume?

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (05:50) : 

I agree Ham, this is the definitive book and nice to see online.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:47) : 

Fascinating how powerful many of those Bresson images are even in such a low resolution version. Thanks for the link Ham.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (08:27) : 

Thanks for that. We all strive for that decisive moment, but I think photographing people in Bresson's time was a lot easier than now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30) : 

Several links are important and these are among the most. I like the post today.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile