Sunday, October 28, 2007

Picture this

Shot with Olympus E510
On Sundays, park railings the length of the Bayswater Road turn into an open air art gallery. Just because it's on the road doesn't mean it's all bad - but quite a lot of it is dire, especially the eastern extension of the "gallery" down Picadilly. Oh well. Looks to me like as if the woman is trying to decide which way up this piece should hang. Beats the heck out of me.

posted by Ham at 00:30 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Picture this"

 

Blogger marley said ... (01:33) : 

Next time I'm in London I'm going to check out this open air art exhibition. I can imagine some of the pictures are dire, but there must be a few gems if you hunt!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (10:20) : 

I quite like the one she's holding, i've painted some similar ones myself! It's clearly the way she's holding it; the right way up. Tut Ham! lol

 

Blogger Chuckeroon said ... (12:52) : 

Oh those Picadilly paintings!! Nice to see your welcome footprint.

So what does evoke mood? Not one of these pictures! Or does it?

;-)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile