Thursday, November 08, 2007

Advertising on London's Black Cabs

Shot with Olympus E510
I was passing by the Portugese Embassy when I saw these liveried cabs lining up for a photo shoot. Who am I to refuse an opportunity? They have good fish stalls but odd police in Portugal.

posted by Ham at 00:50 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Advertising on London's Black Cabs"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (09:48) : 

Great pic Ham!

re: police, there are some questionable types within all police forces all over the world, this is nothing new and in all other organisations. However, i don't think the Portuguese police are odd. Their system is alien to us of course, but it doesn't make it worse. Perhaps it might even be better! It is simply unknown to us. I believe they are doing well with the case with the scant and ocnflicting information they've been provided. It would help enormously if the parents had answered the 40 questions which were required by the police. They refused.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14:46) : 

I never realized there were hills that steep in London!

 

Blogger Saline County, Arkansas Photos said ... (16:21) : 

I like the way you tilted the pic.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile