Thursday, November 22, 2007

Electronic Paper


It appears that the London Evening Standard paper is getting a little desperate for readers with all the free sheets doing the rounds. They've started off an Eros Card - a card you can use to buy your paper. There was a big marketing push in Victoria Station yesterday. Me? I've always found it tough to read a paper on a bike. But when I looked through the list of benefits, in amongst the [cough cough] amazing and fascinating stuff, I saw "10% off in Foyles". Hmmm, I thought.

posted by Ham at 00:50 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Electronic Paper"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03) : 

I wondered what they were promoting. Saw them everywhere yesterday. I tend to dodge all those handouts.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:06) : 

Newspapers here have not resorted to handouts yet but I suspect if it works there it will be tried here.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile