Saturday, December 22, 2007

Last minute gift issue?

Shot with Olympus E510
Time's running out for present buying, but here's a thought from the heart of London -Design and decorate your own footwear. I'm not normally a fan of multinationals like Nike and to be honest, I won't be buying any. But it's a cool idea, and I'm glad its in London.

I'm away skiing for a week, so unable to respond. Daily posts will continue.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Last minute gift issue?"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:51) : 

there's always issues in last minutes gift, and that when u got buy them for ur loved ones ... well did try to share a few things here http://last.minute.gift.googlepages.com/ .

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile