Saturday, January 26, 2008

Men at work

Shot with Olympus E510
This photo is a again part of the South Bank festive lights and I was wondering whether to post it, but then I thought it is such fun, because it looks exactly like a building site. That is, until you see the neon round the cement mixer and odd lights everywhere. Both yesterday's and today's are there till the end of January only.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Men at work"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (06:45) : 

You show every day lives of London
Simple things but it is very interesting
Every day you see it and I see it thanks to your pictures
It delivers me pleasure
I was in London
I very much like to look at a daily life of simple people and a life of the London
Thanks for your work
Vladimir

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile