Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cutting Edge

Shot with Olympus E510
Looking at this photo, and the cost of the haircut, you would be forgiven for thinking that I either took it a long time ago, or in the suburbs. But no, I took it on Sunday in Greek Street, the heart of Soho. My confession: I don't know how good the haricuts are because, these days, I do my own with a set of clippers, which gives me a perverse pleasure.

See where on the London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Cutting Edge"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:55) : 

I used to cut my hair and my kids. Four girls and one boy plus me. Sometimes they were good but sometimes they were really bad but we said they looked good. Here, a senior citizen, like myself, pays $7.50 US Dollars for a regular haircut.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:29) : 

Hi! I quite liked your blog post. It's truly great. Whenever I take a vacation to London for the most part I check this site

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile