Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crane Hire

Shot with Olympus E510
It's a sad fact about my chosen blog format that I can't show two pictures - one that says Crane Hire, and one that says Crane Higher and Higher. In the City of London, come the weekend, roads are closed and the City is taken over by building works. I can tell you, you would have been thankful to be on my bike and not in a car.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Crane Hire"

 

Blogger Chuck Pefley said ... (00:45) : 

Two thoughts, Ham: first, you're fortunate the work crews wait for the weekend. Here they regularly display the attitude of "I'll do whatever I darn well please, and tough if it inconveniences you".
second, if you really insist on only ONE photo per day on this site, why not start another site to put the overflow images on? Eric had done that as have others ..... cheers -Chuck

 

Blogger Ham said ... (07:37) : 

Chuck, this crane shut two roads at a major intersection. London's roads aren't wide enough to do that duringthe week. And I do have an overflow site(http://extraspecialtreat.blogspot.com) - it's just I would quite like to have had two side by side, one with an average crane - "Crane Hire" and the other this "Crane higher and higher"

 

Blogger jimkottar said ... (06:01) : 

Cran Hire

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to

say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

 

Blogger cartsean said ... (11:07) : 

When hiring a crane, you should be very careful about the services of that company. You should hire good quality crane that are really heavy duty.

crane australia

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile