Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Morris Dancers meet the Ug Girls

Shot with Olympus E510
I left this a few days as I was hoping that one of the girls would contact me, so I could give you the full lowdown.

As I was passing through the centre of London a week ago, I came across the chance meeting of two groups. One, a troupe of Morris Dancers, the other a group of friends in caveman costume apparently collecting to support Multiple Sclerosis charities. The girls had never tried Morris Dancing before but after five minutes tuition, well, see for yourself (tip: if the video or sound isn't smooth, pause for a couple of seconds to let the download buffer.)

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:00 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Morris Dancers meet the Ug Girls"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile