Sunday, November 30, 2008

Footsbarn!

Shot with Olympus E520
When I saw this in Victoria Park today, (from the outside) I had to investigate. I can't remember ever seeing a travelling theatre company before, and they are in London for one more day (Sunday) only.

You can read about Footsbarn here and see the tour dates here. I've always wanted to see a company like this, and it is a great shame that I only found them today and I can't make it tomorrow. If any of you get to see them, do let me know how it was. I have to say if it is anything like as good as the smell of mulled wine wafting through the air, there's a real treat in store.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Footsbarn!"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile