Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas is coming!

Shot with Olympus E520
Don't know about you, but for me there is normally some moment when I realise that Christmas is on its way. Sometimes it is the smell of Christmas spices in baking, maybe just a frosty morning, or a candle in a window. This Sunday, I was in Oxford Street crisp and early on a Sunday morning and the Salvation Army were playing carols. That did it for me; I walked away with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Christmas is coming!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (17:55) : 

WALKED AWAY??? I hope it was after you donated generously to them. The Salvation Army is a wonderful organization that helps millions of people around the world. Even a small donation would certainly put "a spring in the step" of many people during these difficult times.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (19:47) : 

Fear not, I always give to the SallyAnn; they do a lot of good work in London.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile