Wednesday, February 04, 2009

100 New Bridge Street

Shot with Olympus E520
What do you do if you are an architect, designing a building surrounded by Victorian and Edwardian magnificence, and 60's London Dull? If you are modern architects, the answer is a very creative modern stained glass, best viewed from the inside, or of a winter evening with the light shining through.

After reading the Diamond Geezer's exploits at this address, I wasn't surprised when a security guard bustled out immediately I started to photograph. But, I was surprised when he apologised, said that he had to ask and was happy with my explanation that I found it of sufficient artistic merit to photograph.

See where on the London Daily Photo Map
For the first 200 Map places, click here.

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "100 New Bridge Street"

 

Blogger stromsjo said ... (21:55) : 

Good to hear that it's not always the photographer who has to apologise.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile