Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Battersea Dog's Home

Shot with Olympus E520
Battersea is probably best known for its dogs home. I never expected to get a photo for LDP because the exterior is so nondescript. At the moment, even that is covered up with hoarding.

But, as I was going past I looked and thought to myself - Photoshop!! and this is the result. You may have to look closer on the large image, but it WAS begging for it.

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:01 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Battersea Dog's Home"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:21) : 

Is there really only one dog living there?

 

Blogger Ham said ... (13:26) : 

Oh, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I'd like to think it was a typo.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile