Saturday, April 04, 2009

Embargoed!

Shot with Olympus E520
I was passing Lambeth Bridge when I spotted a lot of activity and camera work. Thinking I may have happened across something of significance, I started snapping away. The Production Assistant came over and asked me not to take photos, so I asked why. She told me that this was a fashion shoot for one of these "reality" TV programmes and if the remaining contestants were revealed (several weeks before the "official" selection) it could ruin the programme.

I then pointed out that there was really nothing to stop me taking photos in a public place, she said "Yes, I know, but I have to ask nicely." How could I refuse?

I'm on holiday for the next week, but pictures will continue (if Blogger doesn't play up).

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Embargoed!"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile