Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lao di fang - 老地方

Shot with Olympus E520
They don't take reservations from Europeans, they don't appear to have a website, but My Old Place (lao di fang) serves some of the most authentic Chinese food you'll find in London. At the end of my introductory Chinese course, all us students went with our tutor to this fantastic place. There is an English version of the menu, but the Chinese one looks more comprehensive. Just try stuff is my advice. Reviews here and here. And if you had asked me to read that Chinese three months ago, I wouldn't have believed I'd ever be able to do it. I start the next level in a couple of weeks.

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Lao di fang - 老地方"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:52) : 

Their BBQ Lamp Kabab is second to none

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile