Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peter Pan Statue

Shot with Olympus E520
The statue of Peter Pan is well known, but less frequently visited. The background story is interesting, and Peter Pan is the focus, but I'm fascinated by the quality of detail on the whole statue and the pediment. Frankly, it would have been unlikely to get past the kiddie-ahem-ahem censors today, but it is entirely beautiful. A view of the whole statue here.


See where on the London Daily Photo Map
For the first 200 Map places, click here.

(Well, for the first time in over three years I've missed a day posting. Only I hadn't missed it, it was here ready and waiting, Blogger didn't work and I didn't notice it.)

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:07 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Peter Pan Statue"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile