Saturday, May 23, 2009

A London Bloggers Tour

Shot with Olympus E520
The tour of the Olympic Site yesterday was interesting not only for the prime reason - the project itself - but also from the reactions of my fellow passengers and London Bloggers. So, you have the detailed and comprehensive reportage from Ian Visits, the wide ranging report of the Diamond Geezer Pt 1 Pt 2, the concise roundup (with video) of Londonist and the atmospheric audio blogs of the Onionbagblog, captured here in action for posterity. And me? I was struggling with the challenge of crafting a photo from the inside of a bus with dirty windows. Didn't stop me trying though.



I'm off walking in Shropshire over the weekend - back soon.

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "A London Bloggers Tour"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile